Streamlining Gig Worker Onboarding and Verification for Leading Technology Platform for Home Services
About the Company
One of India’s leading app-based facilitators of home services with a customer base of more than two million across five cities – onboarding hundreds of professionals onto its platform across 15+ categories of services.
- Reduction in vendor onboarding time, thus, improving the service pipeline
- Reduction in manual errors while application processing
- A seamless experience for service providers
- Greater reduction in reputational risks due to a criminal entity being screened in real-time
Define the Problem
One of India’s leading app-based facilitators of home services was looking to streamline its vendor onboarding process. With a customer base of over two million across five cities, the home services aggregator onboards hundreds of professionals onto its platform across 15+ categories of services.
Since the verification was conducted post-onboarding, there was a risk of onboarding a professional with a dubious/criminal record and wastage of resources deployed in hiring and onboarding.
- Manual document collection and form filling lead to a waste of time and resources
- Verifying professionals post-onboarding exposed our clients and their customers to reputational risks
- A rough and flawed onboarding experience for service professionals due to delays
How AuthBridge Helped
Deployed state-of-the-art technologies for real-time verification
We at AuthBridge, built a platform that could validate the identity of service providers in real time by leveraging state-of-the-art technologies like face match and liveness detection.
Conducted bank account verification via Penny drop method
Bank Account Verification of the service providers was conducted via the penny drop method to ensure payments were only transferred to a genuine account.
Risk mitigation via criminal and reputation checks
Criminal record and reputational risk checks were performed using our proprietary databases to ensure our client partnered only with genuine and reliable professionals.
OCR-enabled application form processing
OCR-based text extraction and face match algorithms also ensured that the application process for service providers was simplified through the elimination of manual efforts.
A streamlined and real-time screening ensured that only genuine service providers were associated with the platform and also enabled a safe and pleasant onboarding experience to all stakeholders in the ecosystem.
Ready to Explore AuthBridge for your business?
We’d love to show you how AuthBridge can help your business. Fill out the form and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours.