What does this privacy statement cover?
What Personal Data do we collect?
We may collect, process, use, store, maintain and transfer different kinds of Personal Data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Personal Data that may be collected includes name, company name(s), e-mail address, and telephone number(s). Such Personal Data is stored with us and may be collected and processed in one or more databases maintained directly by AuthBridge.
- In addition to Personal Data that you choose to submit to us, we may also collect Technical information which may include internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing services from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- We do not collect any Sensitive/ Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data) through our website. Please do not share such information on our website form or email id shared on website.
How do we use data that we collect from you on our website?
We may use your Personal Data for the purpose(s) for which it was collected or provided to us (as stated while collecting). We may also use Personal Data as follows:
- In addition to identification, registration, authentication, and transaction processing, AuthBridge may use that data for marketing purposes in order to make you aware of additional products and services which may be of interest to you, or to contact you regarding changes to and new offerings on our website, and special events and promotions. We may provide these communications and offers via email, postal mail, online, social media platforms, text messages, and other means.
- to manage and respond to any request you submit through our Website.
We will further seek your consent if we use your Personal Data for any purpose other than the mentioned above.
To whom we share your Personal Data
Within AuthBridge: We may share your Personal Data and Usage Information within AuthBridge (i.e., between and among AuthBridge and its subsidiaries). Such information may be used for business purposes in consistence with the purpose for which the information was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you.
AuthBridge also uses Enterprise Email service by Gmail for its business purpose and may communicate with you using the same. Please refer https://policies.google.com/privacy to know more about their security measures.
Our website and the server on which it is hosted is at AWS Mumbai. There are reasonable and appropriate controls also at AWS to secure your data against any accidental or unlawful loss, access or disclosure. For more details visit https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/
How do we secure your Personal Data?
AuthBridge maintains the quality and security of data collected, processed, stored and transferred.
We use various organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect your Personal Data in our possession from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. These measures include-
- Training to all the employees on data privacy, information security and incident reporting.
- Restricting your Personal Data on ‘need to know’ basis to authorized individuals only.
- Technical measures including peripheral security, anti-virus, passwords, encryption, firewalls, security testing and log management.
- Physical security measures, such as restricted entry, biometric access, CCTV.
- Internal audit procedures and monitoring of controls.
- Incident reporting and breach notification process is in place.
The records of processing activities are maintained as per applicable laws.
Will profiling take place?
As a matter of principle, your Personal Data will not be processed automatically with the objective of evaluating certain personal aspects (profiling). If we should process your Personal Data with the objective of conducting profiling, we will, if prescribed by law, specifically inform you of this and of your rights in this respect. Whenever we undertake trend analysis of Background verification results and discrepancies, the data used for analysis does not contain any Personal Data.
We will retain your Personal Data as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes set out for which it was collected or as required under the applicable laws and regulations.
We neither knowingly collect personally identifiable data from anyone under the age of 18 (minors) nor provide any services to them. Do not register on our website if you are below 18 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please visit our page Manage Preferences
Rights for EU Data Subjects
If you are an EU (European Union) subject, you have the following rights with respect to your Personal Data that we process, subject to conditions and restrictions set out in the applicable laws:
- to learn whether your Personal Data is processed by us and to request a copy of your Personal Data and information relating to the processing of your Personal Data
- to request the correction of any inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data
- to request the erasure of your Personal Data or the restriction of the processing of your Personal Data
- to object to our processing of your Personal Data
- to withdraw the consent, you have given
- to lodge a complaint with the applicable regulatory/ supervisory authority
How to Change your consent or preferences
To manage your preferences, visit our page Manage Preferences
For any other queries/ requests you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you communicate any information (other than your Personal Data), such as, feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions or other items to AuthBridge, regarding AuthBridge, this site and its content or the services offered on this site – any such communication shall be deemed not to be confidential and shall become the property of AuthBridge. AuthBridge shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute such communication to others, without limitation. AuthBridge shall also have the unrestricted right to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, software, documentation, diagrams, drawings, schematics or techniques contained in your communication in any manner and for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or providing services.
We commit to handle your Personal Data in a way that provides you comfort and confidence. We also have processes for investigating and resolving any complaints regarding privacy concerns.
If you wish to contact AuthBridge for any privacy related query/concern, then please send email at email@example.com Or mail to:
Privacy & Compliance Officer
AuthBridge Research Services Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No. 123, II Floor, Udyog Vihar,
Phase IV – Gurgaon – 122 015