Disclaimer cum Undertaking
I do hereby solemnly affirm:
1. That the Stamp Paper(s) uploaded for the execution of the Agreement has been procured by me/us through genuine & authentic means/sources. I/We affirm that the said Stamp Paper(s) are legitimate and not fabricated.
2. That the above-mentioned Stamp Paper(s) have not been used for any other agreement/purpose previously, and the same is being used for the first time for the purpose of the present Agreement/transaction.
3. That I/We understand that M/s AuthBridge Research Services Private Limited
(hereinafter referred to as “AuthBridge”) will not verify the authenticity of the Stamp Paper(s) uploaded by me/us for the execution of the Agreement. I further understand that AuthBridge is not responsible for the computation of the appropriate stamp duty for the Agreement.
4. That I/We understand that AuthBridge is only involved in the execution of the Agreement as an intermediary and is not liable to verify the contents/legality of the Agreement or ensure its enforcement.
5. That I/We undertake not to hold AuthBridge responsible/liable in any manner whatsoever, in case any of the above-mentioned events or otherwise.
6. That I/We undertake to hold AuthBridge completely harmless against any of the liability arising out of the above-mentioned events.
7. That I/We undertake to indemnify AuthBridge for any losses incurred by SignDrive arising out of any of the above-mentioned events.
The following documents cannot be validly signed and authenticated using digital signatures:
. A negotiable instrument (other than a cheque).
. Power of Attorney.
. A trust.
. A will.
. Any contract for the sale or conveyance of immovable property or any interest in such property.
For more information:
. Section 85-A of the Indian Evidence Act, 1972
. Section 10-A of the Information Technology Act, 2000
Keep yourself updated with the latest innovations in BGV & Authentication Technology from India's leading Background Verification Company.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.