What prompted a banking client to shift to Digital Address Verification instead of the conventional physical address verification?
- Onboarding newly hired employees at the earliest
- Address verification within the confines of social distancing
- Ensuring a good employee onboarding experience remotely
One of our clients from banking sector, as a usual process, initiated verification request for their new employees and address verification was a part of the scope. In the light of COVID 19, we suggested them to adopt our new Digital Address Verification solution that requires absolutely zero physical contact and faster verification results.
While the client was contemplating whether to adopt the solution or not, an immediate and unavoidable onboarding need arose in their company. Soon after the lockdown relaxation, they asked us to conduct physical address verification in the interim for that candidate. Our field agent went to verify the address after the regular temperature checks for 14 consecutive days and completed the verification.
However, the candidate later started worrying that they may have exposed themselves and their family to a health hazard. The bad candidate experience came as a feedback and was enough for the organisation to realize and improve on it. Once bitten, twice shy, our client immediately took the decision of deploying Digital Address Verification going forward.
- Footprints Digital
- TAT for address verification reduced to hours from days
- Digital verification of address by the candidates themselves
- Triangulated GPS location capture for enhanced accuracy
- User friendly experience with self-initiation & completion. Available in 7 languages: English, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu & Kannada
- Quick, cost-effective, and contactless address verification
- A fuss-free and simple onboarding journey led to a better candidate experience
Upon been given a green signal for digital address verification, we just needed one input from the client – mobile number of candidates. The addresses of candidates were then verified in three simple steps:
- Auto population of candidate details through a form sent on the phone number of every candidate
- Verification of details or addition of other details by candidate along with a selfie, photo of an ID and live photo of the residence
- Automated GPS coordinate tracking upon the submission of the form
A Digital Address Verification is a great technology to have in your digital toolkit in the times of COVID 19. It even costs lesser than physical address verification and helps in accelerating verification and onboarding of selected candidates. By adopting this solution, our client was not only able to remove a major roadblock from their onboarding process but was also able to come across as a technology-friendly employer.