“Social Distancing Please” was a clear message from a candidate to a global conglomerate.
- Onboarding newly hired employees at the earliest
- Address verification within the confines of social distancing
- Ensuring a good employee onboarding experience remotely
A global food and agriculture client engaged us for the address verification of new employees they were looking to onboard. Assessing the current COVID 19 crisis and the subsequent social apprehension around being approached by strangers, we suggested our clients to adopt our new Digital Address Verification solution that can verify an address in a contactless manner.
At first, they refused. They had no experience with such a product. Upon asked to continue with physical address verification, we deployed a field agent after temperature checks to visit the house of their candidate in a non-containment zone. To our client’s dismay, the candidate refused to let our verifier enter their premises. They were wary that giving access to our verifier could become a possible health hazard to them and their family.
Comprehending the situation, our client immediately switched to Digital Address Verification.
- Footprints Digital
- TAT for address verification reduced to hours from days
- Digital verification of address by the candidates themselves
- Triangulated GPS location capture for enhanced accuracy
- User friendly experience with self-initiation & completion. Available in 7 languages: English, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu & Kannada
- Quick, cost-effective, and contactless address verification
- A fuss-free and simple onboarding journey led to a better candidate experience
Upon been given a green signal for digital address verification, we just needed one input from the client – mobile number of candidates. The addresses of candidates were then verified in three simple steps:
- Auto population of candidate details through a form sent on the phone number of every candidate
- Verification of details or addition of other details by candidate along with a selfie, photo of an ID and live photo of the residence
- Automated GPS coordinate tracking upon the submission of the form
A Digital Address Verification is a great technology to have in your digital toolkit in the times of COVID 19. It costs marginally lesser than physical address verification and helps in accelerating verification and onboarding of selected candidates. By adopting this solution, our client was not only able to remove a major roadblock from their onboarding process but was also able to come across as a technology-friendly employer.