Reporting To: Chief Technical Officer
About AuthBridge: AuthBridge is a leading provider of platforms and solution that enable trust. Our key services include instant identity verification, employment background screening, customer screening and partner due diligence. We have the delivery capability in more than 140 countries and a client-base across a broad spectrum of business, including Fortune 500 companies.
Purpose of the Role • Work closely with Product & Engineering team to ensure all products are optimized for a gold class experience for the user.
Qualification • B.Tech/MCA/ Master’s degree in design is preferred.
Prior Work Experience
• 6+ years’ experience of relevant work experience
• Demonstrable Graphic/Product design skills with a strong portfolio
• Create user-centric designs by considering customer feedback and usability findings. Design across multiple form factors including web, iOS and Android.
• Design detailed wireframes with clear user journeys, interaction flow and interaction model, user flows/process flows.
• Design mock-ups to effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interactions
• Produce deliverables including graphic designs, wireframes, interactive prototypes, design specs, etc.
• Communicate and influence design decisions
• Communicate and present design work to product team and senior leadership for review and feedback and to drive decisions and get the commitment on final UX deliverables.
• Work with visual designers and engineering teams to ensure the integrity of user experience in the final product.
• Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
• Self-starter who is comfortable working in a buzzing team environment
• In depth knowledge of User Centred Design principles and methods.
• Advanced knowledge of software tools & applications for conducting usability testing, creating prototypes and hi fidelity designs and delivering impactful presentations.
• Hands-on experience with Story-boarding, Wire-framing, principles and application of Visual Design.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to create and interpret technical documents/flow charts.
• Knowledge of how users interact with mobile / digital products.
• An extremely positive “Can Do” attitude which continuously drives you to take initiative and demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation.