- Chief Operating Officer
- AuthBridge is a leading provider of platforms and solution that enable trust for
more than 1200 client organizations. We provide a range of solutions & services
in 2 categories:
1. Workforce Solutions like Employee Background Screening, Instant Identity
checks, Leadership Background Screening etc and
2. Business Solutions like Vendor Due Diligence, KYC, Investment Risk Due
Diligence on the other.
We deliver using various proprietary platforms and databases and are known in
the industry for our innovation led approach to this business. Owing to this, we
are the fastest growing company in the “HRTech” and “RegTech” spaces in India.
- Responsible to manage the on-boarding and transition process and activities in
close coordination with the Service Delivery Manager and Client on-boarding
Manager, in order to guarantee the smooth onboarding of client processes in
Engineering bachelor’s degree from Tier 1 institute
- 3 years of experience in Project management or Transition Role
To understand client current mode of operations due diligence, including
process, people and technology.
Coordinate the Business process analysis to drive the service process
Develop the On-boarding and transition strategy and plan
To coordinate and confirm on the goals and KPIs of the on-boarding and
transition phase with client
Build and lead the on-boarding and transition team, coordinate with
To prepare and execute the training material for on-boarding.
To Coordinate and work on the development and transformation of the
Manage the development of the service pilot project.
Coordinate and manage the seamless handover of operation process of
the new on-boarded client.
- Leading distributed/virtual teams serving broad range of customers.
- Strong analytical and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects or smaller programs that require
coordination of work between various parties including contractors
- Ability to multi-task
- Project Management
- Service Operation Management