Senior Associate/Associate– CS
Reporting To Account Manager - CS
AuthBridge is a leading provider of platforms and solution that enable trust. Our key services include instant identity verification, employment background screening, customer screening and partner due diligence. We have the delivery capability in more than 140 countries and a client-base across a broad spectrum of business, including Fortune 500 companies.
Purpose of the Role
• Responsible for end to end client servicing and ensuring positive client experience through timely deliveries and smooth transactions
• Graduation or Post-Graduation (Preferred)
• 0 - 2 years
• Daily Review of Client Performance Case Level with Team. Completed reports (for the current month) and WIP (to ensure that we manage SLA)
• Internal escalation handling and support to CSEs whenever required & Bridge between CSEs & Ops Managers.
• Ensuring that daily client emails/requests are being answered with in the stipulated time.
• Coordination with Account Managers for the pending CSE requests which are not moving.
• Meetings with Respective Check Managers twice a month to address any performance / Quality Issues in the presence of Business Excellence Partner.
• Reviewing the performance of priority projects given by the client and raise alarm to respective stakeholders.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient at Power-Point and Excel.
• Good Interpersonal and Analytical skills.
Measure of Success
• Client Retention by ensuring deliverables within TAT
• 100% Quality Assurance