Node JS Developer
Reporting To: Team Leader
Authbridge is a risk assessment firm that provides tech-enabled solutions and platforms. We are currently Indias’s leading BGV company with more than 500 clients including companies like Infosys, E&Y, Wipro, Axis Bank etc. with delivery capacity in more than 140 countries.
Purpose of the Role
• Design, installation, testing & maintenance of software systems
• Create less complex, robust and efficient programs
• B.Tech or MCA
Prior Work Experience
• 3-6 years of Software Development experience Key Responsibilities
• Responsible to handle complete life cycle of software development. For ex.Requirement Gathering, Database Designing, Coding, Unit Testing,Maintenance etc.
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, StrongLoop etc).
• Express is mandatory.
• Experience on node.js template engines (handlebars, jade, pub etc).
• Basic understanding of font-end languages. Like html, css, bootstrap.
• Deep knowledge of HTTP and REST.
• Should have working experience in databases like MySql and MongoDB.
• Experience with source version control systems (GIT, SVN).
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
• Knowledge of testing framework. Such as Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai etc.
• Measure of Success
• Timeliness of agreed delivery
• Adherence to specified requirements
• Robust coding