Node JS Developer
- Team Leader
- Authbridge is a risk assessment firm that provides tech-enabled solutions and platforms. We are currently Indias’s leading BGV company with more than 500 clients including companies like Infosys, E&Y, Wipro, Axis Bank etc. with delivery capacity in more than 140 countries.
Purpose Of The Role
- Design, installation, testing & maintenance of software systems
- Create less complex, robust and efficient programs
- B.Tech or MCA
Prior Work Experience
- 3-6 years of Software Development experience Key Responsibilities
- Responsible to handle complete life cycle of software development. For ex.Requirement Gathering, Database Designing, Coding, Unit Testing,Maintenance etc.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, StrongLoop etc).
- Express is mandatory.
- Experience on node.js template engines (handlebars, jade, pub etc).
- Basic understanding of font-end languages. Like html, css, bootstrap.
- Deep knowledge of HTTP and REST.
- Should have working experience in databases like MySql and MongoDB.
- Experience with source version control systems (GIT, SVN).
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Knowledge of testing framework. Such as Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai etc.
- Measure of Success
- Timeliness of agreed delivery
- Adherence to specified requirements
- Robust coding