Manager Program Management
- MBA from a Tier I management institute
Prior Work Experience
- 1-2 years of project management experience.
- Should have worked in a Tier 1 IT company for Min 1 year
- Prepare Project Plan including scope, deliverables and delivery commitments, Establish cross functional interlocks,
- Manage projects and related co-ordination in line with project plan timelines & milestones.
- Manage risks & issues at program level for IT roadmap
- To be an Expert in Functional Area and act as the first POC for operations teams and decide on corrective actions directly or through the appropriate owner.
- Proactively identify gaps in existing processes and take initiatives to close them.
- Implement processes related software development lifecycle using standard project management and configuration management tools
- Monitoring compliance of existing process/tools. Adoption & compliance of new process/tools
- Facilitate rollout of new services, Processes and new tool functionalities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good MS Power-Point and MS-Excel skills
- Highly developed skills for problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of technology, product management, planning, and project management
- Attention to detail and ability to visualize things
- Ability to collaborate across departments or manage projects or programs
- Result oriented and ready to take ownership
- Desire to make impact and high work ethics
- This role requires working directly with senior management team