Key Account Manager
Purpose of Role
- Ensuring revenue continuity from existing clients in the region through constant engagement with current client stakeholders and also upselling new / additional products & services to other client stakeholders
- BE or MBA or BE+MBA
- Minimum 3 years of customer facing key account management Experience
- Has worked in a company that sells products or services (preferred) to HR Departments of businesses
- Has managed CHRO/CXO Level Clients
- Has handled clients from Top IT/ITES, E-Commerce, technology & BFSI sector
- Develop and ensure achievement of year-on-year revenue plans from designated key accounts divided into monthly, quarterly and annual plan for the region.
- Manage key accounts that are strategically important to the business
Generate business insights through analysing relevant competitors’ data, their offerings and pricing strategies.
- Ensure adherence to defined key account management processes which may include mapping client expectations, documentation, handovers to the Operations team and client servicing team etc.
- Play a pivotal role in building strong relationships with new and existing clients to ensure continuity of business and create opportunities for up/cross selling.
- Support Client Servicing teams in case there is specific help required in his region.
Liaison with clients from time to time to assess the quality of services and take necessary actions.
- Impact & Influence
- Need for Achievement (nAch)
- Building Relationships & Networking
- Business Acumen
- Willing to work in a high-pressure & changing sales setup
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good MS Power-Point and MS-Excel skills