Deputy Manager (PHP)
Purpose of Role
- To develop & deploy the project as per customer’s requirement
- B.Tech or MCA
- 10-14 years of experience of working on Cake PHP, MVC, open source technologies
- Has at least 5 years of team handling experience of PHP developers
- Has experience in common third-party APIs (google, facebook, etc)
- Handling multiple projects at the same time and adherence to deadlines as agreed.
- End to end project development.
- Design of complex systems.
- Exceptional programming, communication, Debugging and Analytical skills.
- Establishing ways and ensuring that team members should complete their tasks as per SLA
- Estimation management
- Time sheet management
- Proper resource management
- Aware of the current updates on technologies and able to suggest framework, package for implementation based on the client requirement.
- Team Management, Client Servicing, Client (internal/external) Management & Time Management.
- Conducting Weekly review meetings with the team.
- Building best design and codes.
- Planning and Using latest version of PHP, Mysql, Libraries etc
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new ideas.
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical skills with ability to drive processes
- Multitasking and meeting project deadlines
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge & usage of defined standards on project.
- Self-driven & Self-motivated.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services