Purpose Of The Role
- To help the organization in the management of a vast amount of data using various database systems and Big-Data architectures
- B.Tech or MCA
- Should have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Database Admin
- Hands-on experience with Database tuning, replication, and performance monitoring.
- Experience in working with Linux computing environment
- Participate in Database tuning, replication, and performance monitoring
- Helping the development and operations team in data-analysis, fine-tuning of queries and debugging.
- Very good experience with relational databases (MySQL).
- Experience with Shell/Python Scripting, DevOps, Elasticsearch
- Willing to learn new technology & adapt to new priorities and challenges
- Excellent communication is Must