- Senior Product Manager
- AuthBridge is a leading provider of platforms and solution that enable trust. Our key services include instant identity verification, employment background screening, customer screening and partner due diligence. We have the delivery capability in more than 140 countries and a client-base across a broad spectrum of business, including Fortune 500 companies.
Purpose Of The Role
- To solve business problems while providing solutions that balance technical capability, cost, and time, against business need
Prior Work Experience
- Minimum 3 year experience of working as a Business Analyst or in Business Process Improvement Projects.
- Exposure to Agile delivery methods and integration of different business systems.
- Define the business problem and primary objectives of project in hand. Identify and validate the key business requirements and risks associated with the project.
- Analyze the complete work-flows and requirements of stakeholders and propose solutions.
- Creates detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD).
- Evaluate potential software solutions, including open source components to ensure that they meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/ stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
- Participates in testing and ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Assist in the enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Good listener with attention to detail and ability to comprehend
- Judgment & taking strategic decisions
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity to solve problems and anticipate issues before they arise
- Ability to plan, manage and implement to agreed timescales
- Knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems