The Annual Trends Report 2017 is the 4th edition of AuthBridge’s Annual Benchmark Report on Background Screening. An analysis over lakhs of checks and cases conducted by employers across India Inc. In FY2017, this report provides rich insights about discrepancy trends in hiring and learnings around areas where hiring managers need to be careful.
- 15.21% Candidates misrepresented information to employers in FY2017; major jump from 10.29% in FY 2016
- Employment verification witnessed the maximum discrepancy followed by address verification, reference check and education verification respectively
- Financial Services industry had the maximum discrepant cases with a rate of 24.99 %, followed by Telecom
Key Areas Covered
- Case-wise Discrepancy Trend across India
- Check-wise discrepancy trend along with reasons for discrepancy in employment, education, address and reference checks
- Gender and Age-group wise discrepancy trend
- Zone wise discrepancy trend and states contributing to maximum discrepant cases
- Industry wise discrepancy trends for 8 key industries
Download AuthBridge’s 2017 Background Screening in India Trends & Insights Report for detailed analysis, useful data points and insights into hiring and employment screening challenges.
Fill the form to download the report.